October Bucket List
Last month I created a bucket list of activities I wanted to achieve for the month to help me live a more meaningful life. I had some wins in September and some huge fails!
September’s Bucket List Review
Host a successful Housewarming + Birthday Party- I’m pretty certain everyone had a great time! Plus these delicious cupcakes from my party.
Try a new recipe– I made this mega easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Log at least 40 miles; running or walking – Ha-ha! I knew this was going to be a stretch but I only got in 12.9 miles. :) However, we’re only 5 days into October and I’ve already logged more than 12 miles!
Research the benefits of lemons + limes– Yes, be expecting a post this coming month. You'll be drinking it every morning, like me!
- Sort through all of my clothes and donate anything that hasn’t been worn in a year – Nope. Haven’t even thought about this yet.
Count my blessings from the previous week every Sunday– I got a new bullet journal and it has helped me become more accountable and grateful for my blessings. Make s’ mores over a bonfire or fire pit– Was not going to miss this one!
- 2 random acts of kindness – sadly, no L
Explore a new junk store– Yes, went to a few different junk stores in Collinsville, OK. Wake up early on a Saturday or Sunday and meditate or try a yoga routine– Completed this and it was great. I meditated on a Saturday morning and after that I felt like I had a ton more energy for the rest of the day. I wish I had the time/motivation to do this every single morning but when you already have to be at work by 7am and you live 30 minutes away...you're talking 4-4:30 in the morning...
This month I’m going to not be so ambitious and limit myself to only doing 5 bucket list items. Here they are:
- Log 40 miles; running or walking
- 2 random acts of kindness
- Sort through all of my clothes and donate anything that hasn’t been worn in a year
- Sign up for a race (at least 5k) and complete it!
- Read up on DSLR manual mode.