Recipe: Pizza Monkey Bread
Hello, hi, how’s it going? Coming at you with a delicious, not so healthy but super fulfilling recipe. Do you like pizza? What about monkey bread? How about a crossbreed between the two?
Half way into "Operation Get Fit for Vegas" I was dying for a savory and fattening treat. If you need comfort food this is for you.
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- Pizza toppings: pepperoni, Canadian bacon, sausage
- Cream cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Marinara + ranch for dipping sauce
Pizza Monkey Bread
- Preheat oven to 350. Grab a Bundt cake pan and spray with olive oil, set aside.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and stuff with cream cheese and your choice of pizza topping. Roll into a ball so all of the stuffing is covered with dough. Set aside.
- After all biscuits have been filled and rolled, dip into melted butter, place in a gallon-sized ziploc baggy that has a 1/3 cup of Italian seasoning and ½ cup of parmesan cheese. Shake until covered!
- Evenly place the dough balls into your bundt cake pan and bake for 32 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then turn over onto a plate and enjoy!