Spring 2016 FabFitFun Box
Have you tried the subscription service, FabFitFun? I finally tried it and am surprisingly impressed so far!
What is FabFitFun? FFF is a subscription service that sends you the latest in beauty and fashion, fitness and wellness every season. The box is curated by Guilana Rancic and the FabFitFun team; and each season is guaranteed to have $120+ worth of full-sized product.
**if you haven’t received your Spring FabFitFun box yet, stop here! I don’t want to ruin the surprise for you.
What was in the box:
- Makers Kit Kitchen Herb Garden DIY Kit ($35 value) – this was one of my top favorites! I’ve been adding mint leaves to my lemon water and now I can grow mint in my own kitchen!
- Jook and Nana Gold Plated Tag Necklace ($65 value) – this piece was my absolute favorite! I received the gold plated tag necklace that said “inspire”. This necklace comes in 4 different words: love, dream, happy and inspire. This piece of jewelry is definitely something I would purchase!
- Jus D’Amour Bath Bomb Trinity ($28 value) – although I have not been big on taking actual baths (in a tub…) lately due to my busy schedule, I’m excited to try these bath bombs, they came in 3 different scents: Sandalwood, Jasmine & Rose; they all smell like heaven!
- ISH Beauty Contour Kit in Light / Medium ($32 value) – as I’ve mentioned in the past, make up application is not my strong point but looking forward to figuring out how to “contour” effectively. I currently highlight but bronzing / contouring / baking all sound extremely overwhelming. The colors in the palette are very pretty; however I think the blush is a little too “pink” for me. Looking forward to figuring it all out.
- Bodypure Glove and Socks ($10 value) – I was skeptical at first, and you can see that reaction in the video. This is certainly not a product I would purchase but I’m going to give them a try!
- Marrakesh Hair Oil in Original Scent ($23 value) – So excited to try this hair oil! I’m currently using Aquage from my hair stylist (which I plan to continue using once I pick up my new bottle!) and I love how it makes my hair feel. This Marrakesh brand is certainly thicker than the Aquage I’m used too but the scent is so delicious.
- HelloLegs ($19.99 value) – This appears to be a lotion/shaving cream combo product. I enjoy using shaving cream but it seems like when I run out it’s not always at the top of my list to restock? Like, I love it, but I can live without, does that make sense?
- Merrithew Mat Strap Plus ($15 value) – this is so cool! Even though I don’t take my yoga mat anywhere, I can definitely use this for resistance training. This would be the perfect product for someone who regularly takes a yoga class!
- Thirty One Bits ($25 value) – a gift card to an online jewelry store that uses fashion and design to empower people to rise about poverty. I LOVE this. Can’t wait to purchase a piece from them!
- Sterling Forever ($30 value) – another gift card to purchase sterling silver accessories. I’ve already taken a look at their website and it is super cute + chic.
All in all, I’m pretty impressed with my first subscription and will definitely continue purchasing the seasonal boxes. Take a look at my video below and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Have you received a FFF box yet? What did you think? Were you happy with the products?
Get $10 off by clicking here!