Boozy Hot Chocolate Pudding Cups
So I made these treats for Thanksgiving and wanted to share the recipe I used in case you wanted to take these to your Christmas shenanigans. It is a super easy chocolately + boozy recipe that is sure to knock everyone off of their feet…….figuratively + maybe literally too ;) depends how heavy your liquor pouring hand is!
Now word to the wise- you might get tipsy when you’re making these. I mean, what good and wholesome chef serves a meal without taste testing their work?
What you need:
- 3 boxes of instant chocolate pudding mix
- Enough milk to make each box of pudding
- A bottle of Bailey’s Irish Crème
- Mini marshmallows
- Hot cocoa mix
- 10oz clear serving cups
- Optional: mini chocolate chips
How to make these chocolatey-cups of goodness:
1. Make the 3 boxes of instant chocolate pudding as directed on the box
2. Add 1 tablespoon (or 1 packet) of hot cocoa mix and stir
3. Add the Bailey’s Irish Crème until you’ve reached your desired boozy taste
Best thing my mom ever taught me in the kitchen: You can always add more but you can’t take back! This is actually just solid life advice in general.
4. Grab your serving cups and start by adding a short layer of mini marshmallows in the bottoms of the cups
5. Next, evenly distribute the pudding and top with a small handful of marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and a sprinkle of hot cocoa mix
The original recipe actually included a dollop of whipped cream on the top- this is a great idea because it will help cut down on the sweetness of the treat + also dilute the alcohol if you added too much 🤪
PS - it might not look like a lot per serving but these are more of a decadent treat, a little goes quite a long ways.