Hello & how's it going?
I'm curious, how are your New Year's Resolutions coming along? Sometimes the shininess of the New Year tarnishes away and we forget about those goals that once set our soul on fire. This is a friendly reminder that we have already completed 25% of 2016. Revisit that list of goals, put your #girlboss pants on and make shit happen!
Revisiting 2016 Goals
- Continue the growth of Rad Maverix Brand // launched the Spring '16 Collection!
- Stay active + push goals at the gym // Nutrition has been up + down but starting the LG ConfidenceKini Challenge April 3rd! (I plan to vlog about this, so if you're not already, subscribe to my YouTube Channel!) Also, I have been actively logging my meals in MyFitnessPal!
- Want less; give more // This is an ongoing process. However, I have reduced my (clothing) shopping tremendously.
- Work harder on what matters // I have wanted to start a YouTube Channel for a long time---finally jumped in and did it.
- Be present (less electronics) // Cellphones are put away while eating dinner. JF has even taken part and has committed to being "more present" while at the dinner table.
- Figure out what I want to be when I grow up (just kidding, I’m never growing up, adulting is so overrated) // Still working on this! ;)
- Be bold, be fearless, be authentic // Fearless: putting myself out there and making a YouTube video. It takes guts, yall!
- Cultivate kindness + wellness // A project is in the works for this! Stay excited!
- Promote self-love // I am currently in a beginning stages of a Vlog/Blog series for promoting self-love!
- Stay consistent + be supportive // This is my hardest goal yet. I tend to take on way too many activities and let others fall to the side. I am working on "saying no" and staying consistent on what matters in the long haul.
April Calendar Downloads
How are your goals coming along?